The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
The benefits of becoming a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Members-only website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- Attendees at ISF events and workshops qualify for (ISC)2 and ISACA continuous professional education (CPE) credits
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Consultancy Services providing organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 400 organisations
Latest ResearchExplore all research
Securing Containers: Keeping pace with change
Organisational use of Containers has been increasing rapidly, rising from 23% to 92% in a 4-year period.
Extinction Level Attacks: A survival guide
Extinction Level Attacks details an approach that can help an organisation to be better prepared, and ultimately survive an extinction level attack.
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
Resistance is futile: Embracing the age of the cyber weapon
Andy Jones, Distinguished Analyst at the ISF, will be speaking at the Special 5th Anniversary of the CISO 360 Congress, 2021. This in-person event wil...
A How-To Guide for CISOs: Navigating the Top Trends in Third-Party Risk
The world of third-party risk management is rapidly changing. Each day, organisations like yours face new security, privacy, and compliance threats wh...