The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
The benefits of becoming a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Members-only website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- Attendees at ISF events and workshops qualify for (ISC)2 and ISACA continuous professional education (CPE) credits
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Services provide organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 400 organisations
Latest ResearchExplore all research
Threat Horizon 2024: The disintegration of trust
Should organisations attempt to rebuild trust, or accept that it has disintegrated and adapt accordingly?
Cybersecurity Solutions for a Riskier World
A ThoughtLab study providing evidence-based insights into the most effective cybersecurity practices and investments.
ISF Ransomware Support
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
The Future CISO: Securing the digital organisation of the future
Former CISO Paul Watts reflects on where CISOs find themselves today, and how they can ensure their role continues to add value.
Innovating Defence: The life of a Risk Operations Centre (ROC) analyst
Darlin Epling uncovers how the ROC can go beyond simple management and provide comprehensive defence of your vendor ecosystem.