The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
Benefits of your organisation being a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Member exclusive website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- Attendees at ISF events and workshops qualify for (ISC)2 and ISACA continuous professional education (CPE) credits
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Services provide organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 480 global organisations
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
teissLondon2023 | Resilience, Response & Recovery
Join Paul Holland alongside an experienced panel of security leaders at teissLondon2023's featured afternoon plenary.
CISO 360 Asia & Oceania
Join influential CISOs, CIOs and top-level executives in technology, risk, and governance across the APAC and Oceania region.
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
Latest ResearchExplore all research
Embedding Security into Agile Development: Ten principles for rapid improvement
Agile software development methods are proving a better match for today's demanding business environments than traditional development approaches, but...
Threat Horizon 2025: Scenarios for an uncertain future
Examine multiple contextual scenarios to help set strategies, prepare for potential threats and explore opportunities that lie ahead.