We are holding the one-day ISF UK Chapter Summer Meeting in Manchester 20 June, 2019. This event is free for representatives of all ISF Member organisations, and Members can send as many representatives as they wish.
ISF events provide Members with a fantastic opportunity to meet other security professionals from leading organisations, explore good practice in protecting information and learn about the ISF’s research projects, tools and services.
In addition to the guest speakers, Members will present case studies, contribute to interactive breakout sessions, engage with specialist panels, learn from expert sessions and gain insight into ISF research.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The event includes:
– Keynote session by Bruce Hallace – The uncomfortable truth: What made humans a success is also what makes us vulnerable!
– Building a Successful Security Operations Centre
– Member presentation on red and blue teaming
– Tailoring the ISF’s Threat Horizon – a Member case study
– ISF spotlight
– Interactive breakout session on using scenario planning to forecast in an uncertain world
– Speaker panel focussing on he people attacking, protecting and leading the organisation
– Gold sponsor, Veracode outline the challenges in securing open source components.
EVENT INFORMATION / REGISTRATION
Date: 20 June 2019
Location: Manchester, UK
For more information about this event (including evening network events) and to register, ISF Members should click here.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (CPE)
As a Member of the ISF your organisation can send as many representatives as you wish to ISF events. Participation qualifies for CPE points for holders of CISSP and other related certificates granted by (ISC)2. Attendance also meets the requirements for CPE points granted by ISACA.