We are holding the two-day ISF US Spring Conference in Chicago on April 30 and May 1, 2019. This event is free for representatives of all ISF Member organizations, and Members can send as many representatives as they wish.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The program for the two-day conference includes:
- Keynote sessions from security leaders Brett Johnson (Former Internet Cybercrime Godfather) and Wendy Nather (Director Advisory CISOs at Cisco)
- Star Trek Discovery themed session
- Scaling incident response
- Cyber security exercise
- Establishing a business-focused security assurance programme
- Informing decisions through quantitative risk analysis
- Viewing the Threat Horizon 2021
- Exploring the technology of the past, present and future
EVENT INFORMATION / REGISTRATION
Date: 30 April – 1 May 2019
Location: Chicago, Illinois
For more information about this event (including evening network events) and to register, ISF Members should click here.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (CPE)
As a Member of the ISF, your organization can send as many representatives as you wish to ISF events. Participation qualifies for CPE points for holders of CISSP and other related certificates granted by (ISC)². Attendance also meets the requirements for CPE points granted by ISACA.