2019 has seen a huge increase in the number of cyber incidents being reported.
In response, Steve Durbin, Managing Director of the ISF will be providing the key actions you should consider now to make your organization more cyber resilient in 2020.
This thought-provoking session will also include key ISF Members from within the financial and pharmaceutical communities tasked with ensuring business continuity in the event of a cyber attack.
Hear from our expert cybersecurity speakers:
- Steve Durbin, Managing Director, ISF
- William Beer, Managing Principal, HB Advisory LLC
Attendees of this cybersecurity roundtable will be equipped to:
- develop a forward-looking cyber resilience strategy for 2020
- identify the cyber risks inherent in their organization and provide effective risk mitigation
- provide guidance on prioritizing threats and actions, particularly when time and budgets are limited
- establish key cyber initiatives that can be implemented now, to bolster future resilience.
08:00 – 08:45: Welcome Breakfast
08:45 – 09:45: Steve Durbin, Managing Director, ISF
09:45 – 10:30: William Beer, Managing Principal, HB Advisory LLC
10:30 – 11:00: Networking, Coffee
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact Robert Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 08:00 – 11:00
Venue: Harvard Club of New York City, 35 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036