The ISF is pleased to be a partner of the Cyber Security Summit taking place on October 25-26 in Amsterdam.
The objective of this two-day conference is to bring together cross-industry cyber and information security sector leaders to discuss current and future projects that address the key cybersecurity trends and issues in business.
Points Of Discussion
- Cyber threats and attacks: digital business capabilities are accessed anywhere, by anyone from any device at any time, while attackers continue to innovate
- The Internet of Things: addressing vulnerabilities whilst meeting customers’ high expectations of login and connectivity
- Smart and resilient infrastructure: maintaining and securing legacy systems and harnessing new security platform opportunities
- From blockchain to supply chain: diagnosing, monitoring and managing third party risks to protect company assets as the supply chain extends
- Cyberthreats against customers: how to protect the business against fraud and abuse from fake social media accounts, malvertising, phishing and malicious bots
- Cloud risks and opportunities: monitoring and controlling cloud computing for the best business outcomes
- The InfoSec professional of the future: defining the role of the cybersecurity leader of the future, and identifying critical skillsets required in your teams
- The evolving regulatory landscape: agile responses to new requirements like the GDPR that balance data sharing and transparency with privacy, security and governance