The ISF is pleased to partner with the Data Protection World Forum on November 20 & 21 at the Excel, London.
Due to the exponential growth of data, we are living in an era of unprecedented change and challenges and against this background, we are delighted to announce the inaugural Data Protection World Forum, which will take place in Excel, London, on 20th and 21st November 2018.
The ISF will be hosting the ISF Pavilion: Cyber Security & Risk Management over the two day’s of the event, where our own researchers and analysts will present and participate in panel sessions on the latest in information management and emerging threats. Visit our pavilion to hear and learn from our researchers & analysts on the following topics:
Tuesday 20 November 2018
- 09.40 – 10.10: The emerging threat landscape – Mark Chaplin, Principal, ISF
- 11.40 – 12.25: Panel Discussion: Cyber security and BYODs: managing internal threat, Richard Absalom, Senior Research Analyst, ISF
- 13.30 – 14.00: Data Leakage Prevention: Protecting the data that matters – Andy Jones, Research Specialist & Programme Lead, ISF
- 15:05– 15.35: Security Assurance – the business value proposition – Richard Absalom, Senior Research Analyst, ISF
- 15:40 – 16.25: Panel Discussion: cyber security breaches: how to deal with them effectively – Andy Jones, Research Specialist & Programme Lead, ISF
Wednesday 21 November 2018
- 14:05 – 14.35: Qualitative and Quantitative approaches to information risk assessments– Ashley Hunt, Quantitative Information Risk Lead and Gareth Haken, Senior Research Analyst, ISF
- 15.05 – 15.35: The ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security and its role in developing data protection, ISF – Alex Jordan, Senior Analyst, ISF
As a valued partner, ISF Members are able to receive 20% off passes to the conference, using the code ISF20. Exhibition areas passes are free for the first 50 ISF Members who register. To secure an exhibition pass, please use the code ISFFREE.
For full information on the pass types and how to register, you can find out more here.