Over the next two years, organizations will be overrun by a perilous wave of cyber threats as ruthless attackers take advantage of new disruptive technologies to exploit weaknesses within organizations.
In response, Steve Durbin, Managing Director of the ISF will be sharing key insights from Threat Horizon 2022, ISF’s annual cyber threat report. Specifically, the key actions organizations can take now to improve their cyber resilience.
Attendees of this executive roundtable will be equipped to:
- develop a forward-looking cyber resilience strategy for 2020 – 2022
- identify key cyber threats and provide effective risk mitigation
- prioritize risks to correctly allocate budget
- establish key cyber initiatives that can be implemented now, to bolster future resilience
Who should attend?
C-Suite and executive-level managers who either direct strategy, operations, technology or budget for the protection of enterprise information assets on behalf of their organization.
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact Robert Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Wednesday, March 25th, 2020
- Time: 08:00am – 12:00pm
- Venue: LondonHouse Chicago