Over the next two years, organisations will be overrun by a perilous wave of cyber threats as ruthless attackers take advantage of new disruptive technologies to exploit weaknesses within organisations.
In response, Steve Durbin, Managing Director of the ISF will be sharing key insights from Threat Horizon 2022, ISF’s annual cyber threat report. Specifically, the key actions organisations can take now to improve their cyber resilience.
Attendees of this executive roundtable will be equipped to:
- develop a forward-looking cyber resilience strategy for 2020 – 2022
- identify and prioritise cyber threats and provide effective risk mitigation
- prioritise risks to correctly allocate budget
- establish key cyber initiatives that can be implemented now, to bolster future resilience
- 9:00am- 9:30am – Registration and coffee
- 9:30am- 10:30am – Steve Durbin, Managing Director, Information Security Forum Ltd: Threat Horizon 2022: Digital & Physical Worlds Collide.
- 10:30am- 10:45am – Break
- 10:45am- 11:30am – Lindsay Campbell, Information Security Governance Manager, Standardlife Assurance Ltd: Policy Evolution to Meet the Changing Business Needs
- 11:30am-12:15pm – Neil Broadley, CISO, Baillie Gifford: Delivering Risky Information Security
- 12:15pm-2:00pm – Lunch & networking opportunity
Who should attend?
C-Suite and executive-level managers who either direct strategy, operations, technology or budget for the protection of enterprise information assets on behalf of their organisation.
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact Bill Blass, Regional Director for the UK, ISF, at Bill.Blass@securityforum.