COVID-19 Announcement: This event will now be held online as an online interactive event. It is no longer be held at the Dolder Grand hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Over the next two years, organisations will be overrun by a perilous wave of cyber threats as ruthless attackers take advantage of new disruptive technologies to exploit weaknesses within organisations.
In response, Steve Durbin, Managing Director of the ISF will be sharing key insights from Threat Horizon 2022, ISF’s annual cyber threat report. Specifically, the key actions organisations can take now to improve their cyber resilience.
Attendees of this executive roundtable will be equipped to:
- develop a forward-looking cyber resilience strategy for 2020 – 2022
- identify key cyber threats and provide effective risk mitigation
- prioritise risks to correctly allocate budget
- establish key cyber initiatives that can be implemented now, to bolster future resilience
Hear from our expert cybersecurity speakers:
- Steve Durbin, Managing Director, ISF
- Amitabh Singh, CISO and Chief Privacy Officer, Swisscard
- Robert Klawes, Group Information Security Manager, Allianz
Who should attend?
C-Suite and executive-level managers who either direct strategy, operations, technology or budget for the protection of enterprise information assets on behalf of their organisation.
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact Sebastian Tischer at email@example.com.
- Date: 18th March 2020
- Time: 10:00 – 11:50 CET
- Venue: Online Interactive Event