With over two-thirds of organizations experiencing data breaches in the past year, the Board and their security teams are constantly under pressure to have a breach response programme in place to protect the organization’s information from cyber-attacks.
The ISF will be holding a Cybersecurity Executive Briefing on Thursday, 29 November 2018 in New York City, USA.
Together, business leaders and c-suite will gather to discuss how to effectively respond to a breach from the executive viewpoint. The agenda for the day will be as follows:
- 8.00am – 9.00am Registration and Breakfast
- 9.00am – 10.00am Steve Durbin, Managing Director, Information Security Forum
View from the CEO’s Office: The Board’s role in the cyber resilient organization
- 10.00am – 11.00am Jim Pesce, Manager, Information Risk Management, Mondelez
How to prevent and respond to security breaches
- 11.00am– 11.15am Coffee break
- 11.15am – 12.15pm Ondrej Krehel, Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics, LIFARS
Insider knowledge from the Cyber Forensic Lab: Unveiling threats to actionable insights
Date: Thursday, 29 November 2018
Location: Harvard Club, New York
If you would like more information or to register for the event, please contact Kirsty Donovan at email@example.com or call Robert Mills: 914 602 679.