The ISF will be holding a Cybersecurity Executive Briefing for business leaders and the C-suite on Tuesday 25 September 2018 in Munich, Germany.
Together, we will discuss what constitutes good cyber security practice and provide practical guidance on what business and security leaders and their teams can do to:
- Drive powerful new insights to strategically grow and improve businesses while minimising risks
- Build cyber resilience into the foundations of their organisations
- Get buy-in and support of the Board.
The agenda for the day will be as follows:
09:00am- 9:30am Registration and coffee
9:30am- 10:15am Steve Durbin, Managing Director, Information Security Forum
The view from the CEO’s office; What’s on the Board’s cyber agenda
10:15am- 11:00am Thorsten Delbrouck-Konetzko, CISO, Giesecke+Devrient
CISO 2020 – How to tackle future challenges today
11:00am- 11:15am Coffee Break
11:15am-12:00pm Sebastian Piecha, CSO, Huawei Technologies
Don’t forget your supply chain!
12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch & networking
The event ends at 1:00pm
– Date: Tuesday 25 September 2018
– Time: 09:00 – 1.00pm
– Location: Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich, Germany
There are limited spaces available, so if you would like to attend, please contact Sebastian Tischer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +49 (0) 172 833 6042.