The ISF will be holding an Executive Briefing focused on Engaging with the Board for c-suite executives on 30 May 2019, in Toronto.
In a hyper-connected world where the pace and scale of change will accelerate substantially, it is crucial c-suite executives ensure that the board understand and are engaged with potential cyber threats and how these can be managed across the business.
This peer-to-peer interactive meeting will allow c-suite and business leaders like you, to share key knowledge and experiences around working collaboratively with the board, to ensure your organisation is prepared and protected when preparing for and addressing any information security risks.
After this discussion you will be equipped to:
- provide the board and business with best in class knowledge when defining risk
- understand key challenges the board face when faced with potential cyber threats
- ensure the business is adapting to new ways of working when looking at information security best practice
Speakers on the day are as follows:
- Jay Soni, Team Lead-Canada/Central US, RiskLens – Articulating Cyber Risk in business terms and enabling cost effective risk management
- Steve Durbin, Managing Director, Information Security Form – View from the CEO’s office: What’s on the board room’s cyber agenda
To reserve your place or for more information, please contact Rob Mills at email@example.com