The Cyber Risk Management Group (CRMG) has partnered with the Information Security Forum (ISF) to create a training course and supporting examination that allows attendees to become a Certified Practitioner in the Standard of Good Practice for Information Security (SoGP-CP). The four-day training course and supporting examination recognises competence in the discipline of information security and is backed by the Professional Examination and Certification Board.
The training course uses a visual, scenario-based approach and will equip learners to:
- Build a security framework based on the ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
- Apply a risk-based approach to information security
- Conduct reviews of information and cybersecurity controls
- Identify gaps in policies, standards and procedures
- Use the Standard to help develop a security awareness programme
- Review supplier security status
Maximise your ISF membership and join us on 9-12 December at 115 Bishopsgate in London. Early bird passes to attend this training course are available until Friday 1 November. Spaces are limited, so interested parties are advised to secure their place as soon as possible. The early bird price per delegate is £1,950. The full price thereafter is £2,250.
**Note: Attendees must have a licensed copy of the Standard of Good Practice for Information Security 2018.
The following requirements apply to be eligible to receive the certification:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the industry, one year being in information security management
- Completion of 200+ hours in information security project management.