The Building Security In Maturity Model (BSIMM) is a study of existing software security initiatives (SSIs). The BSIMM provides a way to assess the current state of your software security initiative, identify gaps, prioritise change, and determine how and where to apply resources for immediate improvement.
On Tuesday 29th September, 14:00 BST, we will be joined by Adam Brown, Managing Consultant, Synopsys Software Integrity Group, for a live webinar exploring BSIMM and how organisations can use it, then dive into the changes observed in the latest version 11.
Register for this webinar to learn how Synopsys is helping to improve businesses software security efforts.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- How organizations are building their software security initiatives
- How DevOps is affecting the way organizations perform software security
- How emerging engineering-driven security cultures are changing approaches to software security
- Date: Tuesday 29th September
- Time: 14:00 BST
- Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A
- Presenter: Adam Brown, Managing Consultant, Synopsys Software Integrity Group