Automation has become an essential part of nearly every industry, and criminal enterprises are no exception. With an ecosystem of tools and resources available on the dark web, threat actors no longer need to be well-rounded experts in order to operationalize and monetize their campaigns.
On Thursday 30th July, 10:00 AM ET / 15:00 BST, we will be joined by Recorded Future for a live webinar exploring the tools and services that threat actors are able to purchase to automate their attacks — with a focus on bulletproof hosting services.
Recorded Future’s Roman Sannikov, director of cybercrime and underground intelligence, and Dmitry Smilyanets, expert threat intelligence analyst, will discuss:
- The lifecycle of cyberattacks and how automation amplifies their impact
- The tools and services threat actors are able to access via underground markets
- Why bulletproof hosting services are useful to cybercriminals and how they work
- Examples of the role bulletproof hosting services have played in cyberattacks
- Mitigation strategies to prevent automated attacks and defend your organisation
- Date: Thursday 30th July
- Time: 15:00 BST
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Roman Sannikov, director of cybercrime and underground intelligence, & Dmitry Smilyanets, expert threat intelligence analyst, Recorded Future