On Tuesday 14th July, 14:00 BST, the ISF will be joined by Shawn Henry, CrowdStrike President and CSO, and former FBI Executive Assistant Director.
Shawn will discuss cybersecurity as an enterprise business risk and why strong leadership is critical in the face of a crisis. After over 30 years in Security, with 20 years of cybersecurity experience, Shawn has been personally involved in investigating and managing the response for some of the biggest cyber breaches in US history. Hear examples from the front lines of cyber incident response, key components of strong leadership during an incident, and effective strategies to manage a crisis.
Throughout this webinar you will learn:
- Why strong leadership is critical in the face of a crisis
- The key components of strong leadership when faced with an incident
- Stories from the front line of cyber incident response
- Effective strategies in crisis management
- Date: Tuesday 14th July
- Time: 14:00 BST
- Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A
- Presenter: Shawn Henry, CrowdStrike, President and CSO