Emerging technologies and related information security trends are key drivers for regulatory change. Yet legislative development continues to lag behind the speed and scale of technological innovation. Even once legislation is enacted, laws differ in their scope of applicability, level of prescription and the aspects of information security that they cover.
On Tuesday 16th June, 13:00 BST, Dr Emma Bickerstaffe, Senior Research Analyst, ISF, will introduce the ISF’s interactive guide, Legal and Regulatory Implications for Information Security, which covers over 400 pieces of legislation across 18 different jurisdictions. Emma will outline how you can use this research to navigate the various laws and regulations that impact your organisation’s security practices.
Throughout this webinar, you will learn:
- Key areas where legal considerations affect information security activities
- Developments in EU legislation
- Legal issues associated with emerging technology and trends.
- Title: Legal & Regulatory Implications for Information Security
- Date and time: Tuesday 16th June, 13:00 BST
- Duration: 45 minutes plus Q&A
- Presenter: Dr Emma Bickerstaffe, Senior Research Analyst, ISF