The ISF is delighted to announce that Mark Chaplin, Principal of the ISF, will be a moderator for BrightTalks live video panel, Creating a Winning Security Strategy for 2020, during the Black Hat Europe 2019 Event.
Mark is an experienced information risk management professional with approximately 30 years of experience in the technology and information security industry. He specialises information security governance and strategy for blue-chip organisations.
Join security experts as they review the past 12 months and discuss security strategies, solutions and tools for success in 2020 and beyond.
Discussion topics will include:
– The key factors CISOs should consider for their cybersecurity strategy
– The current and future threatscape
– Platform Security for 2020
– Technological solutions that make CISOs’ lives easier
– How organizations are coping with the shortage of qualified security workforce
– How CISOs can better communicate their strategy to the board
Richard Agnew – VP EMEA – Code42
Ray Ford, Founding DPO, GDPR Associates
Rita Bhowan, IT Security Manager, The Law Society
Moderator to be Mark Chaplin, Principal, ISF