On Wednesday 19th August at 14:00 BST, the ISF will be joined by Cofense for cybersecurity expert insight into the challenges of defending against sophisticated phishing attacks, specifically, how to defend against the phishing email that evades your secure email gateways.
Cofense Senior Director of Sales Engineering, David Mount will be sharing insight into the current threat landscape as seen through the eyes of the end user and how threat actors are getting past security perimeter controls.
Highlights will include:
- Insights of various phishing campaigns that evaded SEGs and reached enterprise end users, delivering credential phish and malware.
- How threat actors are using trusted services, such as online business surveys and document sharing platforms, to evade SEGs.
- Expert predictions of what we will continue to see through the remainder of 2020.
- Date: Wednesday 19th August
- Time: 14:00 BST
- Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A
- Presenter: Cofense Senior Director of Sales Engineering, David Mount