How should organisations build and evolve their security operations centre (SOC) to manage current and emerging threats? What capabilities does a security operations centre (SOC) require to deliver value?
The ISF will be holding a workshop on August 30 in Singapore which will include a day of presentations and break out sessions to exchange views and share valuable experience.
This interactive workshop provides an opportunity to explore:
- functions and capabilities of a SOC
- value of a SOC and how next generation SOCs are evolving
- prerequisites for establishing a SOC
- factors influencing choice of operating model for the SOC
- how to build a SOC: people, process and technology
- SOC maturity, including how to scale, enhance and extend SOC capabilities.
Who should attend?
These workshops are aimed at individuals with an interest in the creation or operation of a SOC, including CISOs, SOC managers, operators, analysts, incident responders and technical specialists.
A limited number of places will be available to non-member organisations. To register your interest, please contact email@example.com.
WHEN AND WHERE
Start Time:31-Aug-2018 09:00 IST
End Time:31-Aug-2018 17:00 IST
Location:Grand Hyatt Singapore, 10 Scotts Rd, 228211, Singapore
Note: attendees at the event qualify for CPE credits