This includes access to our:
- Library of research reports and briefing papers
- Risk analysis and continuous benchmark tools and methodologies
- Members-only online portal, ISF Live, providing real-time collaboration and the opportunity to share challenges and develop solutions with global peers
- Worldwide workshops and training events with input on the latest information security issues from industry experts
- Regional Chapter Meetings
- Flagship security event, the ISF Annual World Congress
Become a Member
Complete the information below and an ISF representative will contact you shortly about ISF Corporate Membership and how it can benefit your organisation.
Hear from our members
Hear what some of our Member had to say at the 30th ISF Annual World Congress in Dublin.
“It’s great to learn what people are doing, what people are thinking. It’s probably the only one of its kind” – Vivek Khindria, Loblaw Companies Ltd
“I’ve been coming to the ISF Congress’ for a number of years, I really find a lot of value in coming here” – Emmerentia Du Plooy, Standard Bank Group