The ISF’s reports and implementation guides are widely considered by ISF Members as the most comprehensive and integrated set of reports anywhere in the world, regarding the process of managing cyber and information risk.
Research as a Service (RaaS) report packages
The ISF has made a selection of its reports available for non-Members to purchase. Options for purchase are as follows:
- Individual report purchases
- 3 pack purchase – non-Members may purchase, on a voucher system, a pack of 3 reports throughout a 12-month period
- 5 pack purchase – non-Members may purchase, on a voucher system, a pack of 5 reports throughout a 12-month period.
Each pack comprises electronic and printed access to:
- The Full Research Report – providing a pragmatic detailed ‘how to’ approach to the topic being covered supported by a step-by-step process
- An Executive Summary – providing an overview of the issues addressed in the report and the ISF solution, framework and methodology that addresses them. This summary can be used as a good positioning piece to engage with the board
- Accelerator Tools – practical software tools and spreadsheets to help organisations efficiently implement recommendations in the report.