The Information Security Forum is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Information Security Forum takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the ISF Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
We also try to ensure that:
- All images in our site contain appropriate alternate text
- Pages and images on this website are optimised to load quickly and smoothly
- All foreground and background colours are checked to ensure sufficient contrast, or given alternative text in the case of images
- Our content is written clearly, concisely, free of jargon and in plain English
- All pages use headings
- All ‘calls to action’ are easy to find
- Symbols (e.g. >) are used in context and for their semantic use
- Consistent navigation and page layouts are used
- All forms are navigable using a keyboard
- All forms have submit buttons
- Layout is built and controlled using CSS (cascading style sheets)
- Conformance status
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Information Security Forum Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Information Security Forum Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Information Security Forum Website:
Phone: +44 (0)203 875 6868
Postal address: Information Security Forum Limited, 10 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AJ, United Kingdom
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.