The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
The benefits of becoming a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Members-only website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- Attendees at ISF events and workshops qualify for (ISC)2 and ISACA continuous professional education (CPE) credits
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Services provide organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 400 organisations
Latest ResearchExplore all research
Threat Horizon 2024: The disintegration of trust
Should organisations attempt to rebuild trust, or accept that it has disintegrated and adapt accordingly?
Cybersecurity Solutions for a Riskier World
A ThoughtLab study providing evidence-based insights into the most effective cybersecurity practices and investments.
ISF Ransomware Support
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
Strengthen Your Security Culture: A CISOs perspective
A panel session discussing improving security behaviour and culture, featuring industry insight from current CISOs at SEB and Schibsted.
Cyber Security Exercise - Manchester
Test and prove your ability to respond to a high-impact ransomware attack on your business at our next Cyber Security Exercise in Manchester.