The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
Benefits of your organisation being a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Member exclusive website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- ISF attendance certificates are issued for ISF events and workshops which can be used to support your professional development.
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Services provide organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 480 global organisations
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
Supply Chain Cyber Simulation Exercise - New York
Immerse yourself in a simulated cyber attack scenario in the supply chain of a fictitious organization alongside ISF experts.
ISF Annual Threat Update: Emerging Threats for 2024
Discover the prominent information security threats to expect in 2024 and crucial guidance on how to fortify against them.
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
Latest ResearchExplore all research
Has your organisation considered the viable actions to reduce the risks posed if manufacturers are not carefully assessed and managed?
Threat Horizon 2025: Scenarios for an uncertain future
Examine multiple contextual scenarios to help set strategies, prepare for potential threats and explore opportunities that lie ahead.