The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
Benefits of your organisation being a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Member exclusive website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- ISF attendance certificates are issued for ISF events and workshops which can be used to support your professional development.
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Services provide organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 480 global organisations
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
teissLondon 2024 | The European Information Security Summit
Engage with ISF experts as they engage in a variety of discussions around AI, leadership and security culture at teissLondon 2024.
The Cloud Security Playbook for Financial Services
Join Anthony Belfiore, CSO at Wiz as he spotlights the critical need for enhanced visibility across cloud, data, and AI domains.
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
Latest ResearchExplore all research
Leadership Insights: Unlocking the business value of security
Explore the historic business perceptions holding back security, and discover steps security leaders can take to accelerate positive change.
Has your organisation considered the viable actions to reduce the risks posed if manufacturers are not carefully assessed and managed?