The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
Benefits of your organisation being a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Member exclusive website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- Attendees at ISF events and workshops qualify for (ISC)2 and ISACA continuous professional education (CPE) credits
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Services provide organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 400 organisations
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
OT Cyber Simulation Exercise - Brussels
Join a select group of industry peers to participate in a simulation of a cyber attack on a fictitious manufacturing organisation.
CISO 360 Congress
A conference allowing international security leaders to explore how they are leading their teams and driving their business forward.
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
ISF Tools and Methodologies
Our tools and methodologies are based on the collective expertise, insight, and knowledge of our Members and are straightforward to implement.
Latest ResearchExplore all research
ISF Resources to Help Adopt the NCSC Cyber Security Toolkit for Boards
Demonstrate that the appropriate measures are being implemented to embed cyber resilience best practice with key ISF resources.
Securing Your Supply Chain
Discover how the ISF equips you to respond to supplier risk challenges presented by today’s threat landscape.