The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
The benefits of becoming a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Members-only website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- Attendees at ISF events and workshops qualify for (ISC)2 and ISACA continuous professional education (CPE) credits
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Consultancy Services providing organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 400 organisations
Latest ResearchExplore all research
Threat Horizon 2023: Security at a tipping point
Aimed at CISOs, senior leaders and risk executives, the Threat Horizon 2023 identifies nine future threats to information security grouped within thre...
Extinction Level Attacks: A survival guide
Extinction Level Attacks details an approach that can help an organisation to be better prepared, and ultimately survive an extinction level attack.
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
Why Zero Trust Starts with Identity Security
Modern threats and recent incidents are further proof that identity has become the new security battleground and that an “assume breach” mentality...
Secure Access Management: Modernize your IT Infrastructure by Maximising Productivity and Minimizing Friction
On Thursday 17th June, 15:00 BST, Paul Holland, Principal Research Analyst at the ISF will be speaking at Infosecurity Magazine's webinar on Secure Ac...