The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
The benefits of becoming a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Members-only website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- Attendees at ISF events and workshops qualify for (ISC)2 and ISACA continuous professional education (CPE) credits
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Consultancy Services providing organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 400 organisations
Latest ResearchExplore all research
Demystifying Zero Trust
Zero trust continues to cause confusion across industries. Many vendors sell it as an off-the-shelf solution, but in reality, its successful implement...
Review and gap analysis of cybersecurity legislation and cybercriminality policies in eight countries
The ISF, in conjunction with CC-DRIVER, a consortium of 13 partner organisations from industry, research and law enforcement backgrounds, have release...
ISF Ransomware Support
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
The CISOs Role in Driving Trust: Why it Matters, How to Define it, and What Success Looks Like
Join this session, The CISOs Role in Driving Trust: Why it Matters, How to Define it, and What Success Looks Like with OneTrust’s Global GRC Offerin...
Table Top Cyber Simulation Exercise
As a security leader you are considered the front line of defence, so how do you prepare the business, C-suite and security teams to survive an attack...