The ISF is a leading authority on information security and risk management
Our research, practical tools and guidance are used by our Members to overcome the wide-ranging security challenges that impact their business today.
The benefits of becoming a member of the ISF
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Members-only website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- Attendees at ISF events and workshops qualify for (ISC)2 and ISACA continuous professional education (CPE) credits
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Services provide organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Trusted by over 400 organisations
Latest ResearchExplore all research
Cybersecurity Solutions for a Riskier World
A ThoughtLab study providing evidence-based insights into the most effective cybersecurity practices and investments.
Information Security in Mergers and Acquisitions
This excerpt from the full ISF briefing paper introduces a typical four-step process and helps promote the value of security in M&A activity.
ISF Ransomware Support
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business-focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals.
Upcoming eventsExplore all events
Attacks Against Critical Infrastructures are Going Physical - 3 Use Cases
Tenable will break down three domains that have been particularly affected by attacks on critical infrastructure over the last two years.
Optimising Third-Party Risk
Join Sam Parker, Senior Offering Manager at OneTrust, as he addresses enhancing your third-party risk program and automating data management.