Protect your information security with industry leading insight, tools, training, and events.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE ISF
Find out more
- Unlimited access to all tools, services and events for the Member organisation worldwide
- Access to ISF Live, the Members-only website, serving as a resource library and an interactive discussion platform that allows Members to ask questions and share information in a secure environment
- Opportunity to regularly network with professionals from leading organisations at regional and global meetings such as the ISF World Congress and local chapter meetings
- Attendees at ISF events and workshops qualify for (ISC)2 and ISACA continuous professional education (CPE) credits
- Each ISF Member is assigned an Account Manager to assist your organisation in gaining maximum value from your Membership
- ISF Consultancy Services providing organisations with short term, professional support to supplement the implementation of ISF products
- Access to the new ISF Learning service, delivering high impact, best-in-class programmes and certifications.
Contact us about becoming a member
ISF Member Exclusive Midyear Update
Join ISF Senior Analysts Richard Absalom and Emma Bickerstaffe as they guide you through the latest Member news from the ISF and provide some sneak peaks on what’s coming up.
What our Members have to say about the ISF
Hear what some of our Members said at the 30th ISF Annual Congress in Dublin
Emmerentia Du Plooy
Standard Bank Group
Loblaw Companies Ltd
Membership of ISF is one of our most important investments... it’s like hiring the most experienced consultancy team but for a fraction of the price.ISF Member