Over the past weeks, you’ve heard encore presentations of some of our favourite episodes this year throughout our Summer Listening programme. As we look ahead to Season 14, we are taking this moment to reflect on the highlights from our guest interviews during 2022 so far.
Today’s episode features standout moments from Steve Durbin, Chief Executive of the ISF, in conversation with:
- David Thornewill – Group CISO at DHL
- Marc Gibson – Owner and CEO of DThree Technologies
- Alexander Seger – Head of Cybercrime at the Council of Europe
- Mark Ralls – President and COO of Invicti Security
- Carl Allen – Private Equity Investor and Co-Founder of Prox Capital Group and the Dealmaker Wealth Society
- Adam Rumanek – Founder and CEO of Aux Mode.
Subscribe to the new ISF Analyst Insight Podcast
Listen to the full episodesVIEW ALL PODCASTS & VIDEOS
The Impact of the Persistent CISO
David Thornewill, Group CISO at DHL, explores the role of the CISO, building security into a multinational corporation, and future-proofing.
Building a Security Career in the SME Space
Marc Gibson goes in-depth on small businesses: the unique challenges, building a culture of security, and security career possibilities.
How Global Law Enforcements Fight Cybercrime
Alexander Seger, head of the Cybercrime Division at the Council of Europe, shares insight into the evolving cybercrime landscape.
The Cost of the FUD Approach to Security
Mark Ralls touches on the current threat landscape, security by design, and developing the next generation of cybersecurity talent.
Keeping the M&A Process Secure
Carl Allen discusses the resurgence of M&A activity and the need for CISOs and security to take a front seat in the process.