The ISF will be holding a Cybersecurity Roundtable and networking lunch focused on Engaging with the Board for c-suite executives on Wednesday 25 September 2019, in the City of London.
In a hyper-connected world where the pace and scale of change will accelerate substantially, it is crucial c-level executives ensure that the board understand and are engaged with potential cyber threats and how these can be managed across the business.
This peer-to-peer interactive meeting and networking opportunity will allow c-suite and business leaders to share key knowledge and experiences around working collaboratively with the board, to ensure your organisation is protected when preparing for and addressing any information security risks.
After this discussion you will be equipped to:
- provide the board and business with best in class knowledge when defining risk
- understand key challenges the board face when faced with potential cyber threats
- ensure the business is adapting to new ways of working when looking at information security best practice
Speakers on the day are as follows:
- John Meakin, Director of Transformation, HSBC
- Sandra Lee, Group CISO, London Stock Exchange
- Steve Durbin, Managing Director, ISF
To reserve your place or for more information, please contact Bill Blass at firstname.lastname@example.org