We are pleased to announce that full training and certification in the ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security is now available.
Maximise your ISF Membership by attending the next training course, taking place on May 18-21, 2020 in Central London.
The four-day training course and supporting examination is run by our consulting partner CRMG and fully endorsed by the ISF. The course uses a visual, scenario-based approach that enables attendees to fully understand, implement and maintain the Standard across their organisation to improve information security.
The training course will equip attendees to:
- Build a security framework based on the ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
- Apply a risk-based approach to information security
- Conduct reviews of information and cybersecurity controls
- Identify gaps in policies, standards and procedures
- Use the Standard to help develop a security awareness programme
- Review supplier security status.
The course and certification is a recognised qualification in information security and is backed by the Professional Examination and Certification Board (PECB).
The training course can also be run in-house for your team. This provides the benefit of being able to customise discussions and scenario-based exercises specifically to your organisation.
Date: 18-21 May, 2020
Location: Central London, (venue TBC)