We are pleased to announce that full training and certification in the ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security is now available.
Maximise your ISF Membership by attending the next training course, taking place on March 23-26 in Central London.
The four-day training course and supporting examination is run by our consulting partner CRMG and fully endorsed by the ISF. The course uses a visual, scenario-based approach that enables attendees to fully understand, implement and maintain the Standard across their organisation to improve information security.
The training course will equip attendees to:
- Build a security framework based on the ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
- Apply a risk-based approach to information security
- Conduct reviews of information and cybersecurity controls
- Identify gaps in policies, standards and procedures
- Use the Standard to help develop a security awareness programme
- Review supplier security status.
The course and certification is a recognised qualification in information security and is backed by the Professional Examination and Certification Board (PECB).
Early bird passes to attend this training course are available until February 21st at £1950. Spaces are limited, so to secure your place please register your place as soon as possible.
The training course can also be run in-house for your team. This provides the benefit of being able to customise discussions and scenario-based exercises specifically to your organisation.
For more information about how the training course can benefit individuals or the whole team, visit crmg-consult.com/training-course or to secure your place send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note: Attendees must have a licensed copy of the Standard of Good Practice for Information Security 2018.
The following requirements apply to be eligible to receive the certification:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the industry, one year being in information security management
Completion of 200+ hours in information security project management.