The ISF will be holding a Cybersecurity Executive Briefing for business leaders and c-suite security professionals on Wednesday May 8, 2019 in Zurich, Switzerland.
In a hyper-connected world where the pace and scale of change is accelerating substantially, the c-suite must ensure the board feels confident in their understanding of fast-changing cybersecurity risks and potential solutions.
This peer-to-peer interactive meeting looks at:
- Looming cyber threats from 5G technologies to state-backed espionage, drones and cloud infrastructure
- Real-world case studies for implementing practical security measures and developing resilience
- How to work in synergy with the board to protect your organisation.
Speakers are as follows:
- Peter Merker, Head of Security & Chief Security Officer, Skyguide
Information Security in a transforming industry
- Martin Sibler, Deputy Head Group Information Security, SwissRe
Swiss Re’s Cyber Risk Assessment: Approach & challenges using ISF and own tools
- Steve Durbin, Managing Director, Information Security Forum
Threat Horizon 2021: The digital illusion shatters
To reserve your place or for more information please contact Liyana Pama at email@example.com (+44 (0)20 3875 6831)