2020 has been quite the year. And it’s not over yet! If you’re still trying to get a grip on what has happened in the phishing threat landscape – from COVID-themed phishing attacks to data stealing ransomware and everything in between – you aren’t alone. We are all getting through this together and uniting to fight phishing.
Join us on Wednesday 14 October at 14:00 BST to hear from Cofense Security Solutions Advisor, Tonia Dudley and Senior Director of Sales Engineering, David Mount. They’ll walk you through the threats observed by Cofense, the predictions we’re making for the remainder of the year, and the lessons we’ve learned on how to protect organizations from the phishing threats that evade perimeter defences.
Highlights will include:
- Insights of various phishing campaigns that evaded SEGs and reached end users, delivering credential phish and malware.
- How threat actors are evolving and adapting their tactics, making it more difficult for end users to know what’s safe and what’s not.
- Expert predictions of what is coming in the remainder of 2020 and into 2021.
- Date: Wednesday 14th October
- Time: 14:00 BST
- Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A
- Presenter: Cofense Security Solutions Advisor, Tonia Dudley and Senior Director of Sales Engineering, David Mount