During times of crisis, organizations rely on their security teams to remove layers of uncertainty to help maintain business continuity and stability.
As operations teams scramble to empower remote workers, opportunistic attackers are doubling down on their efforts. Now more than ever, security teams must emphasize risks over threats.
Integrating predictive intelligence into the core of your security strategy is the best way to measure, communicate, and mitigate risk during times of great change — while proactively preparing for what’s next.
On Thursday 11th June at 09:00 ET / 14:00 BST, Recorded Future Co-Founder and CTO Staffan Truvé, joined by Senior Vice President of Global Intelligence Levi Gundert, will present “Predict the Predictable and Manage What’s Not,” a live webinar outlining:
- What we can learn from 20 plus years of failed security paradigms exacerbated during times of uncertainty
- How a risk-based approach can help security teams maximize resources and amplify impact — with a focus on maintaining profitability
- Recorded Future research on vulnerability exploits and threats linked to geographies and industries impacted by the COVID-19 crisis
- Date: Thursday 11th June
- Time: 09:00 ET / 14:00 BST
- Presenters: Staffan Truvé, Co-Founder & CTO, Recorded Future & Levi Gundert, Senior Vice President Global Intelligence, Recorded Future