How confident are you that your organisation’s security arrangements are effective? Can you demonstrate to senior stakeholders that investment in security provides value to the business?
The ISF will be holding a workshop on August 30 in Singapore which will include a day of presentations and break out sessions to exchange views and share valuable experience.
The workshops will enable attendees to explore:
- common security assurance drivers
- key security assurance challenges
- components of a successful security assurance programme
- tools, techniques and methodologies for effective measurement of security
- ways to demonstrate the ongoing value of information security to the business.
Who should attend?
These workshops are aimed at those involved in implementing, managing an overseeing a security assurance programme. This includes Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), Chief Information Risk Officers (CIROs), Information Security Managers and Security Auditors.
A limited number of places will be available to non-member organisations. To register your interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN AND WHERE
Start Time: 30-Aug-2018 09:00
End Time: 30-Aug-2018 17:00 IST
Location: Grand Hyatt Singapore, 10 Scotts Rd, 228211, Singapore
Note: attendees at the event qualify for CPE credits