Practical solutions and guidance, harnessing the full potential of ISF research and tools.
Effective and agile management of information risk has never been as critical as it is today. Most organisations struggle to achieve this due to lack of time, resource or in-house expertise. In response to this and Member demand, the ISF provides consultanty services, professional support activities that supplement the implementation of ISF research and tools, to all Member organisations.
Our award-winning consultancy services provide organisations globally with tailored, pragmatic support, translating technical insight into clear business focused guidance, helping organisations to achieve their information security goals. By working with the ISF, you’ll secure your most critical information assets and gain a greater insight into your security weak-spots. We’ll ensure you have access to the right tools and be able to detect, respond and resolve ongoing and emerging threats to protect the future of your business.
Benefits of our Services
- Help Members to apply ISF tools and methodologies with their organisation
- Expert practitioner support, training, and coaching
- Packaged, short-term engagements providing tactical support leveraging ISF tools
- The ISF Standard – Information security governance, controls and policy frameworks.
- Information Risk Assessment (IRAM2) – Performing end-to-end business-focused information risk assessments whilst supporting engagement with stakeholders.
- Threat Horizon – Navigate future threats and establish a cyber security strategy.
- Security Healthcheck – Ensure your security controls are still effective and competitive.
- Cyber Security Exercise – Identify vulnerabilities and enhance your attack response capabilities.
- Supply Chain Management – Help identify and manage information risk exposure in the supply chains.
- Preparing for the EU GDPR – Assistance in developing an ongoing GDPR compliance strategy.
- CISO as a service and Trusted Advisors – Temporary CISO replacement or assisting a current CISO to enhance the value of information security enterprise-wide.
- Protecting the Crown Jewels – Identification of the organisations most critical assets and how to protect them from threats.
We have been recognised by numerous institutions for our research in the cybersecurity space, and the high standard of support and services we provide to our Members.