We’ve been helping organisations develop cyber resilience for 30 years
Effective and agile management of information risk has never been as critical as it is in today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape.
Where your organisation may lack the time, resource or in-house expertise to deliver key business projects, ISF Consultancy can provide independent and objective guidance, support and training.
You’ll secure your essential information assets and gain a greater insight into your security vulnerabilities. We’ll provide practical and comprehensive tools for you to detect, respond and resolve ongoing and emerging threats helping you to protect the future of your business.
- The ISF Standard – Information security governance, controls and policy frameworks.
- Information Risk Assessment 2 (IRAM2) – Performing end-to-end business-focused information risk assessments whilst supporting engagement with stakeholders.
- The ISF Benchmark – How your security arrangements measure against ‘the standard’ and other internationally recognised standards.
- Supply Chain Management – Help identify and manage information risk exposure in the supply chains.
- Preparing for the EU GDPR – Assistance in developing an ongoing GDPR compliance strategy.
- CISO as a service and Trusted Advisors – Temporary CISO replacement or assisting a current CISO to enhance the value of information security enterprise-wide.
- Protecting the Crown Jewels – Identification of the organisations most critical assets and how to protect them from threats.
- Threat Horizon – Navigate future threats and establish a cyber security strategy.
Benefits of our services
- Independent and objective guidance, support and training.
- Help your organisation to embed consistent and capable information risk best practice across the business.
- Demonstrate transparency, get the budget you require, align with your business strategy and shine the spotlight on key risk areas within the business.
- Provide real-world expertise that reflects proven practices from the worlds leading organisations.
- Deliver high-impact services at speed.
We have been recognised by numerous institutions for our research in the cybersecurity space, and the high standard of support and services we provide to our Members.